Friday, July 01, 2011

About Me

Hi! My name is Kelly. I am a mother of three wonderful children and I am an early childhood educator. The kids call me Miss Kelly! (My own kids call me Mom!) I have taught in a variety of different early childhood programs over the past 17 years. I am currently a School Readiness Preschool Teacher and I also teach some ECFE (Early Childhood Family Education) classes in central Minnesota. I love my job!

In addition, I am the creator of the www.2care2teach4kids.com  website. It began as a website for my licensed home daycare and it has evolved into a free resource for other early childhood educators and parents.

I hope you enjoy reading about my preschool adventures (I think of them as adventures anyway!) and I will continue to share resources with you as I add them to my website!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

hana said...

This is wonderful to have found your site and also 2care2teach4kids.com! I admire your passion in Early Childhood Education and hope to do the same for myself. I am a beginner in Early Childhood Education and am very keen in this field and constantly looking for ways to improve myself.


All the best in what you do! :)

Miss Kelly said...

Thanks Hana! Good luck in your future!

Sara Gaitan said...

Hi! I just found your blog! Very cute and I def will be checking out the 2care2teach4kids site as well!I am your newest follower!

Sara
Teaching Munchkins

Mentor N. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.